Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer Highs

This summer I have become obsessed with high waisted bottoms and cropped tops. But, let's face it, who hasn't. The 90s are back and I love it! 
This outfit is a big favourite of mine but I mainly wear it to lounge around the house imagining I'm in Italy or at the French Riviera. The top is just a black tshirt that I was going to carboot but decided instead to chop in half in order to show off my (nonexistent) abs. The trousers are my chef/clown trousers I picked up at a vintage shop in Reading. They are high waisted and wide legged with a monochrome check, and therefore fabulous. 

                           

This outfit is my let's-have-lunch-with-the-girls outfit. Of course it has to be a different group of girls each time... I bought the skirt from ASOS years ago but I feel like it's come into its prime this summer. I've never been to Florida but who cares when it has flamingoes on it - one of the most fabulous animals around (obviously a peacock would be more so). The top is one of those Bardot tops from Topshop that, embarrassingly, appears to be everywhere. 

                          

The Shoe Bird
X



No comments:

Post a Comment